Thursday, May 6, 2010

What is the current state of my Qi?




I believe that my mental Qi is transforming at a study and persistent rate. In the morning, I begin my day with deep meditative breaths, sometimes circular breaths, pulling breath into naval exhaling out of mouth or sometime I practice exhale from left nostra and inhale from right nostra for more intuitive meditation. I visualize my day. I order its direction. I project the result of my day. This action takes daily training. I believe that one must not get distract by others. Most of the time, one must be the calmness in the storm. This mental calmness and control propels you above the noise and disharmony. I like to think that I am setting an example for humanity. Mental balance is harmony. Sometime, this harmony could be conflict, but it is how we individually deals with the conflict determine how well we seek mental balance throughout the day. Each of us has the capability of persistent mental change, but only a few of us has the courage to do so. I seek the way.



I believe that my physical form is also transforming at a study and persistent rate. Everyday, I cultivate my Qi by practicing some from of yin and yang movements. For example, if I have a busy day. I will do circling movements for ten minutes along with deep breaths. Every other day, I practice one third of Long Yang Form of Ti Chi. At least, once a week, I enjoy inline skating around the neighborhood with my daughter. While I am training, I am cultivating my physical Qi. Each of us has the capability of persistent physical change, but only a few of us has the courage to do so. I know if my body is out of balance than my whole system will some become unbalance, so I make sure that I pay attention to taking care of by physical body. I seek the way.





I believe that my emotional form is also transforming at a study and persistent rate. Emotionally, I am transforming. I know if I am emotionally paralyzed, illness will soon follow. The way I see things is that life is about finding solutions to problems. There will always be problems, so people must find the solutions too many problems in life whether these problems belong to them or loved ones who need help. By finding solutions to problems, people do not have the opportunity to get depressed or worried. You will become so involved in creating and that very moment will rise you about the physical rim into the spiritual rim. Thus, one becomes the creator of his own universe and circumstances. In order to experience this phenomenon, one must create something tangible. A tangible thing is the result of the intangible thing that was created in the mind. I had a little pimple, the size of a dot. I worried over it so much that it got bigger and bigger. By my intangible worry, I created the worst pimple ever. But from all that I created Eeka Bath and Body Products. I company that produce hair and skin care products. So, I turn my intangible mental stress into something tangible. I created a product that is natural and is use to help other people with pimples. I attribute all of this to how I have cultivated my mental and physical Qi.



I believe that my spiritual form is also transforming at a study and persistent rate. Spiritually, I am transforming. I am always learning. The way I see things is that life is about finding solutions to problems. By finding solutions to problems, one does not have the opportunity to get depressed or worry about the problem. One become so involve in creating and that very moment one rises his own exist about the physical rim into the spiritual rim. One becomes the creator of his own universe and circumstances. In order to experience this phenomenon, one must create something tangible. A tangible thing is the result of the intangible thing that was created in the mind. I had a little pimple, the size of a dot. I worried over it so much that it got bigger and bigger. By my intangible worry, I created the worst pimple ever. But from all that I created Eeka Bath and Body Products. I company that produces hair and skin care products. So, I turn my intangible mental stress into something more tangible than I could have dreamt. I attribute all of this to how I cultivate my mental and physical Qi.

I am thankful for all that I give and receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment