Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Taoism

Taoism has been my way of life for a long time although I did not know that the road that I had chosen was the Tao. Every single word in Chapter 1 felt so familiar, a kin to wisdom from long ago. I personally believe that energy is the subtle essence of all things. I believe that if you send good vibration into the universe, it will send good vibrations back to you. This energy is not tangible, but it is intangible. It is Chi or life force that all living things need to survive.


Yin and yang symbolizes opposing forces that come together to create something tangible. It all depends on the life cycle of the things. Tao is a philosophy and an integral way of life where one becomes the creator of his destiny. One’s destiny depends on how well he cultivates his life energy or Chi.

Moreover, yin and yang also symbolize energy evolution and polarization. Yin and yang are the subtle essence of life, the inter-play between opposing forces. For instance, yin represents weak forces while yang represents a strong force. Nothing would exist without these two opposing forces working as the creator of circumstances. Thus, we are the reflection of the universe and verse versa. This very interplay of opposite creates something tangible… Tai Chi is the form of the tangible thing. Chi must be cultivated by means of Chi movements.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's really amazing I have heard a new app fuji apple nutrition facts this app is great and I have started looking at it. Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it. Keep publishing and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete